Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TASTE

This must be right,
This paranoia, it's natural.
This excessive interpretation of the government* controlling it's people is silly?
It seems so.
But wait,
just feel the taste in your mouth. Food never tasted so good.
And it's never been worse for you.
Oh, the first time I had a happy meal in Zagreb.
The most beautiful addiction I have ever felt.
I was hooked.
That sweet taste overpowering all my previous expectations of taste. Shattering records of what I had previously attempted to call food now I know how to use my senses. My tongue was no longer to be used for just talking. It had a new job. Take in all my palate can taste, salty fries, sugar filled coke, the lemon of the pickle a perfect combination.
And it was legal. And everywhere, on every corner stood a most beautiful advertisement teasing me with potential of taste once again,
I must be in heaven.
Oh joy,
I can't wait to be Americanized!
I want my Taste: my breakfast lunch dinner now/ordered/served/expensive.
I want my BLD NOSE
I want taste. My bold nose, angles gave it to me religion admires it's creation, this is what it feels like to be human.
To crave something.
To need it. My bld nose, ah [exhale].

Coca-cola rather then water, milk by the gallons, that was just the start.
Mcdonalds everyday 2-for-2 super size for me and my friend as we skip a part of high school to get lifted on those golden arches

For the good of the food industry the McDonalds and Monsanto.
Hopefully you will drive through your next meal.
I always do. Back for more.
Use a little gas please, you must not walk having a car is so much fun at 16. They make it an imperative that you drive here in our backyard.
No the government does not want you dead no.
Where is the sense of that?
No, no, after all, no one wants to be responsible for killing. Killing maybe billions directly. No that will not rest on any CEOs conscience or mind thaank you, no not directly no.
The tobacco industry... Got too close, it killed it's customers far too quickly, only while there was so much money to be made.
Why kill the stock in your own backyard? You own them already, kill unconverted ones, we have solders for that. Convert them any way you can (promise of democracy, freedom to choose, what you eat, drink exc.) sell them how ever you can, it must be done, choose between pizza cheeseburger or Jim or Jack? It makes no difference, what choice do you have in the backyard? Tyson chicken or organic free-range chicken? It makes no difference Wal-Mart owns both subcontractor companies. [see attached images] The are both good tasting and bad for you. Not the point. Fact remains you are fooled out of your freedom and choice in exchange for convenience and obedience. Just simply except it and move on. Don't create a stir, just except that we own everything you are striving for, your dreams(fame fortune success) consume and they will come from us.



Don't make a fuss old man just buy your hormones and IBS (irritated bowel syndrome) and get lost. Don't speak of anything you
Pesky paranoid pawn,
push on! participate like the others prioritize something prior to your present problem
No such thing as a problem just potential for readjustment,
Examine attention span baseball is on. Look.

The masses are the batteries behind every successful idea. If batteries are not included you have no product.
[Every new idea comes batteries included] They need you in the backyard to power them and it's best served willingly. Your choice it's never removed loudly,
something like cutting the power to a house mid night. No one notices but the potential of lights has been cut.
We haven’t used our lights to see for so long when it was cut it made things easier. With no reasonable alternative, other then candles (but we know that’s unpopular). People accepted it and with ease lost their potential without ever waking up for it. Its never loud but I had hoped it would not ignored.
It went unnoticed.

The television tells me to not to use my brain, so I listen and it seems nice, you get used to it or I start to feel like I’ll give this a shot and resort back to thinking whenever necessary. Soon (living in LA) I can't find many venues where it is necessary, so I get comfortable and the electric company cuts the power while I’m asleep one night. Even though I could have of used it, I chose not to. Now the potential is gone. Plus I don't notice because I hardly remember why I wanted to think in the first place, it seems strange now but without knowing it I have removed the choice and gave the bliss of ignorance instead.
Sorry what where we talking about?

Oh yea, how to start a war in a county on the basis of an idea that taste should a fundamental right for all man kind. We will free you to our world. Late in the morning, BLD NOSE everyday. What are we doing in Iraq? Expanding people’s taste buds. On behalf of standard oil, food.inc and corporations everywhere.


http://collateralmurder.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ_zTrjMhX8
wikileaks.org

No comments:

Post a Comment